We are so excited to open registration for our 2021 summer camp sessions! As you might imagine, this year’s programs will be a little bit different than usual due to COVID. Below are just some of the policies we are putting into place to keep everyone safe and healthy at our programs. Please know that we are closely following instructions from the American Camp Association as well as the CDC to ensure we are using best practices at all of our camp sessions.
- All campers, staff, and volunteers will be required to submit pre-screening information about any fevers, symptoms, or contact with COVID positive individuals for the 2 weeks prior to camp.
- Temperatures will be checked daily at camp programs.
- Large group activities will be limited and take place outdoors whenever possible.
- For overnight camp sessions, campers will be in “cohorts” with their cabin group and have distanced, outdoor interactions with campers from other groups.
- Campers, staff, and volunteers will be required to wear masks at specific activities, locations, and whenever deemed necessary by camp leadership.
- Sanitizing stations and hand washing opportunities will be available throughout the campus at all times.
We have missed our campers so much, and we feel confident that we will be able to celebrate this summer safely together. We do reserve the right to postpone, cancel, or amend programming as necessary to follow the most up-to-date guidelines. We can’t wait to make more camp memories with you all soon.
The Camp Rise Above team